The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. Psalm 23
- Spreading the gospel through means of establishing and maintaining religious worship, literature, radio, television, internet and other means suitable and appropriate for this purpose.
- Witnessing for the Lord Jesus Christ in our community and to the fullest possible extent throughout the whole world. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Edifying God's people in all spiritual graces. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Observing the Church's ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper. (Matthew 28:18-20; I Corinthians 11:26)
- To license and/or ordain ministers of the Gospel and missionaries for the furtherance of the work of this ministry in the United States and all foreign countries in accordance with such regulations for ordination as shall be promulgated by the Board of Directors.