The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. Psalm 23
- We believe in one God, the creator of all things, eternal, infinite, perfect, and manifested in three persons as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 1:1-3; Isaiah 44:6-8; Matt. 28:19; Mark 12:29; Duet. 6:4; Isaiah 43:10).
- We believe the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, the inerrant and entire revelation of God's will for salvation, and the Divine and final authority for the Christian faith and life ( 2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- We believe Jesus Christ was God manifested in the flesh, true God and true man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born to the virgin Mary (Isaiah 7:14; Matt. 1:23; Isaiah 9:6)
- We believe in His sinless life, His miraculous ministry, His substitutionary death on the cross as atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and his ascension into heaven to serve as our intercessor before the Father (John 1:14; Hebrews 7:25,26)
- We believe water baptism is by immersion, and must be observed by all who truly repent & believe on Christ as he commanded. ( Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47,48; Acts 2:38; 1 Pet. 3:21 Rom. 6:4,5)
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Ghost. The baptism of the Holy Ghost is a gift from God, promised by Christ to all believers, distinct from and subsequent to the New Birth, ( Acts 2:38,39; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 15:8,9) and that speaking with tongues is the initial physical evidence ( Acts 2:4; Acts10:44-46; Acts 19:6).